Voter Registration in California closes 15 days before an election. Voter registration is now closed for Election Day 2014 (November 4th), unless you have just become a naturalized citizen.
Primary Election Day is Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Important Dates to Remember
• VOTE Tuesday, June 5, 2018
If you are voting at your local polling place, plan your Election Day:
• Will you be voting before or after work, school or another activity? Polls will be open 7am-8pm
• How will you be getting to your polling place?
If you still have your mail in ballot:
• Be sure to mail it back in time. It MUST be received by the county elections office by the time polls close at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. Late-arriving vote-by-mail ballots will not be counted.
• Take your ballot to any polling place in your county. (Click here to find a polling place)
Have more Questions?
Visit our ELECTION DAY Frequently Asked Questions page