Voter Registration in California closes 15 days before an election. The last day to register to vote is October 19, 2020, unless you have just become a naturalized citizen.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Important Dates to Remember
• VOTE Tuesday, November 3, 2020
If you are voting at your local polling place, plan your Election Day:
• Will you be voting before or after work, school or another activity? Polls will be open 7am-8pm
• How will you be getting to your polling place?
If you still have your mail-in ballot:
• Be sure to mail it back in time. It MUST be received by the county elections office by the time polls close at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. Late-arriving vote-by-mail ballots will not be counted.
• Take your ballot to any polling place in your county. (Click here to find a polling place)